Thursday, August 20, 2015

Messages I couldn't read

I couldn't read these messages maybe you can.

This message could be a scam. The sender's account may have been compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems suspicious, let us know and then alert the sender as well (in some way other than email). Learn more
Report this suspicious message   Ignore, I trust this message
Google
atheist
Daily update  August 19, 2015
NEWS
NFL Pro-Bowler is an atheist. So what?
Though he is not exactly an atheist — Foster told reporter Tim Keown he shuns that label and believes in “nothing” — Foster offered a counter ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Huffington Post Canada
Why I Support This 'Atheist' Minister
Online commenters including both believers andatheists have been harshly judgmental of her. However, as a Muslim who occasionally attends the ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Patheos (blog)
Friendly Dialogue with a Transgender Atheist & Satanist, Part III
I disagree with Christianity because the basic tenets of the religion are incorrect. That is a matter of science, and has nothing to do with my upbringing.
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Rapid News Network (blog)
euronews
ISIL conquest: Coming soon to Istanbul?
It is notable that ISIL, in this video and in other publications, condemns the “atheist PKK” as an ally of Erdoğan, whereas both the PKK, and some ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Patheos (blog)
Why Did a Perfect God Create an Imperfect World?
The fallacy in the atheist premise is that paradise was “perfect.” It wasn't because it wasn't God. It was without sin at first and was “good”, but the ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Patheos (blog)
Atheism: Remarkably Childlike “Atomistic” Faith
It's currently fashionable for atheists to deny that a universe without God is caused by “pure chance” or “randomly colliding atoms,” as their earlier ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Christian News Network
Atheists File Complaint Over Judge Who Offered Marrying Girl, Copying Scripture as Jail Alternative
TYLER, Texas — A prominent atheist activist organization has filed a complaint against a Texas judge who gave a man facing a misdemeanor assault ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
The Logical Christian
I have been accused of being illogical because I am a Bible-believing Christian. Some of my atheist commenters are particularly incensed because, ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
The Conversation AU
IHEU open letter to Prime Minister and President of Bangladesh
Intelligence agencies have been asked to monitor blogs to find atheist writers. The IHEU letter contains extensive detail. It concludes by imploring the ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Is atheism of practical value to mankind
Many people put it to China being an atheist state, after all some research has shown that up to 80%Chineese are atheists. This blogger shone a ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Bangladesh News 24 hours
Global free speech campaigners protest against blogger killings in Bangladesh
... with your own Awami League party, have made new demands of death penalties for all atheistbloggers and activists, echoing the rhetoric of Islamist ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Patheos (blog)
Very Rev. Gary Hall, “Non-Theistic” Dean of National Cathedral, to Resign
Why am I publicizing this on the Patheos atheistchannel? It's because I saw him as a friend to humanists who was making the Cathedral more ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
AsiaOne
Bangladesh arrests top lawyers for 'funding' militants
The RAB this week also detained three suspected Islamist militants over the murder of two prominentatheist bloggers, including a British citizen who ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Letter: Liberals tend to be history's bystanders
Haught is celebrated as some sort of celebrity atheist. How sad. The Cambrian Explosion disproved the theory of evolution in an embarrassingly ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
WEB
Why you should come out as anatheist
One reason I like to lecture in the South is that I think it helps nonbelievers in that part of the country—atheists who feel alone because they're basically ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Atheist Cartoons
You'll hear that atheists don't believe in anything. That they're close-minded curmudgeons. The reverse is true. Most atheists will believe anything at ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Three More Men Arrested for Murdering AtheistBloggers in Bangladesh
He's the fourth atheist blogger to be killed in the country this year. Following the arrest of two men last week in connection with Neel's murder, another ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
Atheist Group Backs Couple Who Were Forced to Marry by Texas Judge
The atheist group Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) issued a formal complaint to Judge Randall Rogers, stating that Rogers had ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
5 Tips for Making Friends with Atheists
I follow a couple atheist friends on Twitter with pretty large social platforms, so I see a steady stream of “deluded Christians” and “idiots who believe the ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitterFlag as irrelevant
August 19th, 2015 at 3:31AM
Eww … http://proud-atheist.tumblr.com. ... This is a picture of ProudAtheist Follow @ProudAtheists. My Favorite Links: LAND OF MAPS · Archive Ask ...
Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment